Our New Driver Orientation is held in our office in 102 Weldon Parkway, Maryland Heights, MO 63043. This Orientation provides training and testing in-house so that you can understand our unique environment, meet the people you will be working with, and get ready to move your first load.
Here is what you need to bring with you to orientation:
1. Commercial Drivers License and Social Security Card. If you’re not a U.S. citizen, then you will also need to show your Employment Authorization Card / Permanent Resident Card.
2. DOT Physical Card. If you do not have the medical card on hand upon date of arrival of first day orientation, then you will be required to pass a DOT physical examination.
3. We do the Direct Deposit. Please bring a voided check or direct deposit form issued by your bank.
4. If you did not list 10 years of your employment history in the employment application, you are expected to complete an online application upon arrival to the orientation. If you have been self-employed, on medical leave, or unemployed please bring proper documentation confirming this situation.
5. Have your last 7 day logs available, if you operated worked during last 7 days prior to arrival to orientation.
6.Bring enough clothing for 7-10 days (including a raincoat), personal hygiene products, and bedding for your truck (pillow & sheets).
Orientation usually takes two business days and held on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays, from 8.30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Before your arrival to orientation, you need to complete online training videos.
You are also expected to successfully pass the road test, and a background check. Also, it’s required by federal regulations to have a drug test with a negative result before you can be dispatched.
For all other information, please call 855-898-7267 ext 41 (Noza) or ext 44 (Mike).